1320 Route 23 North
Wayne, NJ 07470
NEW YORK CITY
535 8th ave, 3rd floor.
New York, NY 10018
( Located inside
'The Wedding Salon')
(855- DJ IN NYC)
February 6th, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Gemini Productions NAMED Wedding Entertainment IN
THE KNOT BEST OF WEDDINGS 2014
Wayne NJ Feb 6, 2014 – Gemini Productions Entertainment is pleased to announce they have been selected as a 2014 winner in The Knot Best of Weddings, a special section featured on TheKnot.com/BOW. TheKnot.com the number-one wedding destination, most trusted by brides.
This is the 8th year Gemini Productions has been voted the 2014 Wedding Entertainment for The Knot Best of Weddings.
The Knot Best of Weddings 2014 provides a “by brides, for brides” guide to the top wedding professionals across the country, and is a must-have when it comes to selecting the best-of-the-best wedding resources. Whether they’re trying to find the wedding dress salon with the best service in Philadelphia, the most creative wedding photographers in Los Angeles, New York’s top cake bakers or Miami’s hottest reception sites, engaged couples across the country want the inside scoop on the best from real brides.
Gemini Productions has done it again!
# # #
About XO Group Inc.
XO Group Inc. (NYSE: XOXO), is a global media and technology leader devoted to weddings, pregnancy and everything in between, providing young women with the trusted information, products and advice they need to guide them through the most transformative events of their lives. Our family of premium brands began with the #1 wedding brand, The Knot, and has grown to include WeddingChannel.com, The Nest, The Bump, TheBlush.com and Ijie.com. XO Group is recognized by the industry for being innovative in all media – from the web to social media and mobile, magazines and books, and video – and our groundbreaking social platforms have ignited passionate communities across the world. XO Group has leveraged its customer loyalty into successful businesses in online sponsorship and advertising, registry services, ecommerce and publishing. The company is publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange (XOXO) and is headquartered in New York City. Follow XO Group on Twitter @xogroupinc.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 28th, 2013
Check out the different bridesmaid dress styles shown above.
Alright so now that you chose the bridesmaid dress color, it’s time to choose the actual style of the dress. Some brides choose a knee length dress for the bridesmaids so that their dress stands out. Other brides choose floor length bridesmaid dresses so that everyone looks uniform. There’s no right or wrong answer here, it’s solely based on your preference.
Next is the top of the dress. You could choose a strapless, one shoulder, halter, racer back, skinny straps, etc. What’s really popular this year is the bride choosing all different styles for their bridesmaids. For instance, one could choose a halter, another chooses a strapless, etc. Each bridesmaid gets to choose which style they like best but they’re all in the same type of dress and color.
Last but not least, the hair. Now this is difficult because not everyone has the same length of hair. You could either tell them to do what they want with their hair, or have them all wear it the same way. If brides choose strapless dresses for their bridesmaids, they usually tell all the girls to wear their hair up for a more elegant look. Again, there is no right or wrong answer for this, it’s all based on preference.
When the Gemini DJs perform at weddings, they said they like the classy look the best, which includes hair up and strapless dress. They said it’s nice how all the bridesmaids look the same and the bride stands out. I have to agree with the wedding DJs, I like the strapless look also. If you want to book the best wedding DJs in the state of New Jersey, call BLANK to book a top NJ DJ for your special day. I promise you, you won’t be let down!
June 26th, 2013
Check out the top NJ wedding DJs’ top color choice for bridesmaid dresses.
You just got engaged and you’re already thinking about bridesmaid’s dresses. Listen, this is totally normal but picking out the right color can definitely be difficult. There are a few steps you should follow before jumping right into it.
First, you should book a date. The color choices of the wedding have a lot to do with the season. For instance, you wouldn’t want to do bright orange in a December wedding. I mean maybe you would, but I wouldn’t recommend it. After you pick your wedding month and book a date, start browsing some colors. Here are some color choices I recommend:
Dark colors are popular in the winter: gray, red, navy, plum, dark blue, forest green, and black of course which can go with any season.
With a wedding in the spring, you can go from anything soft to something bright. Yellow, pink, blue, purple, orange, maroon, raspberry, green, red.
You can use the same colors as the spring weddings, but most brides tend to go a little brighter. Turquoise, peach, royal blue, hot pink, and mint green are popular colors.
In the fall you can go dark or light, but definitely not bright, (I didn’t mean to rhyme). But seriously, No bright colors in the fall, it looks cheesy. You can go with the same colors I listed above for winter weddings along with brown, beige, and magenta.
Since our fabulous Gemini DJs have performed at numerous weddings, I asked them what they liked best. The NJ DJs chose the following colors: bright green, plum, black, turquoise, mint green, and navy. I must say, they chose the popular colors for 2013, these New Jersey DJs really know what they’re talking about. Don’t forget to book your favorite wedding DJ by calling us at 973-686-1003.
June 19th, 2013
Alright now it’s time to pick your father daughter and mother son dance songs. I’m sure you have tons in mind already but why not let the top NJ DJs help you out? Below is their very own special dance song list of the most popular songs used at weddings. The Gemini DJs are happy to share the list with you. Once you’ve picked it out, notify your very own wedding DJ and they’ll add it to their playlist.
Parent & Special Dance Songs
1. Al Martin- Daddy’s Little Girl
2. Barbra Streisan- The Way We Were
3. Barry Manilow- I Am Your Child
4. Beatles- In My Life
5. Ben E. King- Stand By Me
6. Bette Midler- Wind Beneath My Wings
7. Bill Withers- Lean On Me
8. Bob Carlisle- Father’s Love
9. Bob Carlyle- Butterfly Kisses
10. Bob Carlyle- Butterfly Kisses (short)
11. Boyz II Men- Song For Mama
12. Boyz II Men- It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye to Yesterday
13. Celine Dion- Because You Loved Me
14. Christina Aguilera- I Turn To You
15. Elvis- Memories
16. Enrique Iglesias- Hero
17. Eric Clapton- Change the World
18. Faith Hill- There You’ll Be
19. Fleetwood Mac- Landslide
20. Garth Brooks- It’s Your Song (Live)
21. Gary Morris- The Wind Beneath My Wings
22. Harry Belafonte- Turn Around
23. Holly Dunn- Daddy’s Hands
24. Intruders- I’ll Always Love My Mama
25. James Taylor- You’ve Got a Friend
26. John Denver- Sunshine On My Shoulder
27. Jordan Hill- Remember Me This Way
28. Julio Iglesias- D Nina A Mujer
29. Kenny Rogers- Through the Years
30. Leanne Rimes- You Light Up My Life
31. Le Anne Womack- I Hope You Dance
32. Louie Armstrong- What a Wonderful World
33. Mariah Carey- Hero
34. Martina McBride- Thank Heaven For Little Girls
35. Micki Vereck- A Song For My Daughter
36. Micki Vereck- A Song For My Son
37. Mills Brothers- Daddy’s Little Girl
38. Nat King Cole- Unforgettable (Duet)
39. Natalie Merchant- Kind & Generous
40. Tony Kenny- Dear Little Boy of Mine
41. Parent Dance- Es Mi Nina Bonita
42. Steve Terrell- The Way You Look Tonight
43. Paul Anka- Times of Your Life
44. Helen Reddy- You and Me Against the World
45. Paul Simon- Father & Daughter
46. Phil Collins- You’ll Be in My Heart
47. Ricky Skaggs- Thanks Again
48. Rolling Stones- Wild Horses
49. Sheryl Crow-Sweet Child of Mine
50. Stevie Wonder- Isn’t She Lovely
51. Steve Kirwan- My Little Girl
52. Tony Bennett- For Once In My Life
53. Tony Kenny- My Son
54. ToTo Cutugno- Mama
55. Fiddler On The Roof- Sunrise Sunset
56. Heartland- “I Loved Her First”
June 17th, 2013
The great thing about hiring an awesome Gemini DJ is that you get to pick out your own songs! Most NJ DJs play whatever they want to hear, but Gemini does the exact opposite! It is your party; why not listen to music you love? When you make your appointment with your top NJ DJ at Gemini Productions, he will ask you to list some songs that you love for your wedding, Sweet 16, party, or special event. Having trouble finding the top songs? Check out Billboard’s hot song list!
The Hot Songs from Billboard
1. Blurred Lines- Robin Thicke featuring T.I. & Pharrell
2. Can’t Hold Us- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton
3. Get Lucky- Daft Punk featuring Pharrell Williams
4. Mirror- Justin Timberlake
5. Cruise- Florida Georgia Line featuring Nelly
6. Radio Active- Imagine Dragons
7. Just Give Me a Reason- Pink featuring Nate Ruess
8. Come & Get It- Selena Gomez
9. The Way- Ariana Grande featuring Mac Miller
10. I Love It- Icona Pop featuring Charli XCX
11. We Can’t Stop- Miley Cyrus
12. Stay- Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko
13. Boys ‘Round Here- Blake Shelton featuring Pistol Annies & Friends
14. When I Was Your Man- Bruno Mars
15. Beautiful- Mariah Carey Featuring Miguel
16. Treasure- Bruno Mars
17. Thrift Shop- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz
18. Wagon Wheel- Darius Rucker
19. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)- Fall Out Boy
20. Heart Attack- Demi Lovato
June 13th, 2013
Wedding location: Highlawn Pavilion
Imagine your first dance as husband and wife in a sophisticated, elegant venue overlooking New York City? Another top wedding location is the Highlawn Pavilion. We’ve performed there numerous times, and I can promise you it’s one of our favorite places to attend. Accommodating weddings of any style, budget, or size, the Highlawn Pavilion will make your day special. I mean you’ve been waiting for this day all your life, why not make it one to remember?
But I must say, any wedding, in any place, at any time is not the same without your favorite NJ DJs. At Gemini Productions, we not only offer the best New Jersey DJs in the state, but in the tri-state area. We’ve performed at the Highlawn Pavilion multiple times and feel free to ask them who they recommend because I can guarantee they’ll say the Gemini DJs. You can always pick a great place, but what’s a wedding without the best wedding DJs? It’s a boring one.
Highlawn Pavilion Wedding Information
For information about weddings, please call 973-731-3100 or email Christopher Gellings at email@example.com or Paul Keenan at firstname.lastname@example.org.